Monday, February 20, 2006

Ponder This and More

By request I have been asked to do another series and
based on questions asked, the first will be on Perceptions.

One other question that I get can be summed up with:
"I know I need to learn this and understand how my life will improve, but I have trouble fitting it in and making the time to learn the work."

Incentive and determination are what is needed here,
First, having it weekly will break it down for you.
Second, write out how this will help you in life and why.
Then post it on the wall to look at.
Thirdly, I will also give you an incentive.
Each month I will ask you a question based on the newsletters and each person who sends in the correct answer will be entered in to win a prize of a product or service from either myself or one of my colleges or affiliates.
These are actual products and services that can help you move forward in life.
I will give more details starting next week.

For today, ponder on this saying and open your mind to the possibilities that await you.

"I know you believe you understand what you think I said,
but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." -Unknown



PS: Watch for an exciting announcement
9am Tuesday February 21, 2006


Are you a writer, author, ezine publisher,
webmaster, publisher, entrepreneur,
coach, consultant,
small and medium size business person,
or someone who engages in the practice of using
article marketing to enhance their traffic,
credibility, leads and sales.

Then it is essential to check out this announcement tomorrow morning.

I was told that I must wait until Tuesday at 9am EST before
giving you the link at:
Communication Mastery Articles Newsletter


All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
www.falconfreedom.com
http://www.communicationmasteryarticles.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home