Thursday, November 10, 2005

The phaonmneal pweor ot the hmuan mind!

this is an audio post - click to play


Last week was an exciting adventure for me.
I got to know some wonderful people on the cruise
and made friends with some very influential people.
It is amazing what you can accomplish when you know how to communicate.
You get to realize just how many wonderful people are out there.
I will go into more details as soon as I catch up on my sleep.

For this week I have something special for you.
Here's something to help you see how amazing our brains are at communication.

We are able to read what appears to be garballygook and still understand.

The phaonmneal pweor ot the hmuan mind!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd wahl I was rdanieg.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigd Uinervtisy,
it deosn't mttaer inwaht oredr the Itteers in a wrod are,
the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the trist and Isat Itteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sill! raed it wouthit a porbelm.

Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey Iteter by istlet,
but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

Yaeh and we awlyas thought and were tgauht slpeling was ipmorantt.

******************************

P.S. If you like what you're reading in this ezine,
you'll love the book,
"Overcoming Barriers to Communication"
Answer the questions; Why doesn’t anyone understand me?
Why do I have such a hard time getting my message across?.
Overcoming Barriers to Communication


******************************
Check out todays Golden Falcon Recommends" on George McKenzie and discover how to get publicity for free.
at: Golden Falcon Recommends


All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
"Command Attention & Confidence"
www.falconfreedom.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home