Tuesday, October 11, 2005

You Asked

this is an audio post - click to play


I have people sending me in questions, so unless it is
personal, I will answer them here. As I have found that
when one person asks a question there are others wanting
the same information.

Question.

Maria,

Could you explain why Quantum Physics and neuroscience
is important to Communication and how it can help me.
Sue


Sure Sue,

You see, when you communicate with someone you have
a goal to have that message get across to another person
or people.

However, quite often our message doesn't reach the other
person as intended. There are many things that get in
the way. It takes more than knowing your nouns, verbs
and adjectives to tell others your message.

It is my desire to help you overcome your barriers to
communication. Therefore, I help to teach and guide you
past them, by showing you what barriers exist.

Through my past training and experience I have come to
understand just how much that our beliefs, attitudes and
experiences can block our messages from getting across.

As well, I have seen how so many people with the
understanding of Quantum Physics, that are now are
having great success in communicating and connecting
with others.

I realize that some people get nervous just hearing the
word Quantum Physics, however, this is not about doing
math equations, its about understanding how it can help
you. And how and why we attract things & events into
our lives

To put it in perspective, you don't need to know all of the
workings and why's of a car, to get you from A to B. You
only need to know how to drive it. They are tools to
assist you. And even to have fun with.

Hope this helps.
Let me know if you need more clairity.

If anyone else has questions that they would like
answered, please feel free to send me an email at
support@falconfreedom.com

and put in the subject line: Q&A.

Also, let me know if I can put in your name or just your
first name only.


To see a list of people who teach Quantum Physics and
Neuroscience for success go to:
Golden Falcon Recommends
and read, Teachers of Quantum Physics and Neuroscience for success.


All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
To sign up for a free report on
"The 7 Secrets to Communication Mastery"
go to: www.falconfreedom.com


P.S. If you like what you're reading, you'll love the book,"Perceptions"-"Dare to discover what is beyond your filters."
It's an interactive manual that takes you through the steps to help you overcome challenges in communicating and connecting with others.
Click Here!

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger Travel Business opp. said...

Gada.be
Lots of buzz yesterday and today about Chris Pirillo's gada.be metasearch tool. I chatted with Chris about gada.be back in the beginning of September and was sworn to secrecy - here's the transcript of our ...
Great blog, very interesting. I bookmarkedalready. I have a income opportunity site. it has income opportunity INFORMATION, It is great is you want to quit your job:-)

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

 

Post a Comment

<< Home