Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Why I Communicate Gratitude

Many times I have either read or heard about the power of gratitude. It states that you cannot get more in your life until you are grateful for what you already have.

That at times can be a hard pill to swallow. There are times when you look around and think, how can I be grateful when it seems like so many things in my life are in turmoil? How can I appreciate my relationships, family, health, finances or job when I am not happy with them?

Often when we look back on things that we have been through, we realize that if we hadn't gone through what seemed like something terrible, then we wouldn't have had some other wonderful thing happen in our lives.

Often it can be a very important lesson that has guided us through many other events in our lives. Or it can alter our path to one of great joy and happiness. Too often we decide quickly that something was good or bad with out waiting to see.

It can help to remember that there are many people in the world, who have never talked on a phone, rode in a car, had a roof over their head or fresh water to drink. Many people don't even live long enough to know what its like to be an adult.

I have stated many times that what you focus on and communicate to your self and others is what you will attract into your own life. And, when we are focusing on what we don't like or what we are not grateful for, we are attracting more of of the same.

You can start to realize the many things to be grateful for in your life by doing a short journal on five things that you're grateful for each day. It can be as simple as; I am grateful that I was able to get up this morning. Or, I am grateful that I have a job. You can expand it from there.

Many people have stated that once they started the process, they realized just how much they had to be grateful for. And it was at this point that their lives started changing.

P.S. If you like what you're reading in this ezine,
you'll love the book,
"Overcoming Barriers to Communication"
Answer the questions; Why doesn’t anyone understand me?
Why do I have such a hard time getting my message across?.
Overcoming Barriers to Communication


For those who have asked about meeting me to discuss ideas, read.
Maria, Where can we meet to talk and share ideas? in this blog.

If you would like to comment on this or any of my newletters, look for the comment section at the end of each entry.

All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
www.falconfreedom.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home