Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Maria, Where can we meet to talk and share ideas?

I have had people ask where they can meet me to talk to me about communication and / or how communication relates to quantum physics.

One of the best ways is to meet me on the Marketing Cruise with Millionaires

However, there are ONLY 27 SPOTS AVAILABLE

Go to: Marketing Cruise and discover how you can join this ultra-exclusive, cash-creating cruise celebration and extra-special fun vacation.

I will be spending some of my time talking with Joe Vitale, Ted Nicholas, Joel Christopher, Brad Fallon and more.

Also, Ted, Joe, Joel and I are also planning early morning walks around the cruise ship.

After you sign up, just email me and say:
Yes! Maria I want to attend the morning stroll and have the unique opportunity to get to know all of you better.

So, hurry & go now to: Marketing Cruise
The "floating" seminar is aboard the Carnival Cruise ship, "Imagination" from Oct. 29 to Nov. 3, 2005.

This five-day cruise from Miami to the Grand Cayman Islands are millionaire-marketing authorities. They include; Ted Nicholas, Dr. Joe Vitale, Brad Fallon, Tom "Big Al" Schreiter, and Mike Filsaime.

Click HereMarketing Cruise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home