Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I am giving away a free ticket to the March 18 & 19th Double Birthday Bash!

Join me on the webinar
WEDNESDAY Night, March 9th, 2005
at 6:30 pm PST / 7:30 pm MST / 8:30 pm CST / 9:30 pm EST
where I will talk about:

"How To Save Time, Money & Energy with Webinars"

followed by

"How To Make Tons of Money with Webinars in 2005"

This will be a webinar & teleseminar simulcast so
you can either access the call online through my
webinar system or you can use the phone & call:

Teleseminar #: 702-851-4040 -> then press 2 -> then press Passcode: 44455#

In addition, I will GIVE AWAY a FREE SEAT to the
Marh 18 & 19 Double Birthday Bash to a LUCKY WINNER.

No purchase necessary but you have to be in the LIVE Webinar to WIN.
Join me and discover what the excitment is all about.

Several of the guest speakers have been interviewed on the web and
telephone leading up to the event.
To get the schedule go to:
http://www.DoubleBirthdayBash.com

Also download the brand-new LIVE webinar video and audio technology at;
Live Webinar Technology


All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
www.falconfreedom.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home