Friday, March 11, 2005

Have you Mind Mapped?

I mind map.
Mind maping is communication with your subconscious.
I feel it is an important tool for focusing on what you desire and communicating that to the different levels of your brain to attract your
desire in life.

Some people call it treasure mapping. Which ever words you like, use them.
The important thing is to have a visual representation of what you want to attract in your life, and to communicate to all levels of your brains inner working systems.

In the past, I had listen to many successful people talk about their mind / treasure maps. How they felt it was in intricate part of their success in life. One person, John Assaraf, said that he had created one and stared at it for a long time. (For anyone who doesn't know John, he is an amazing rags to richs story) After a while he had put it away. One day after he moved, his son noticed it in a box and asked him about it, he explain to his son what it was and said look, there is a Rolex watch on her and see daddy has one now too. Then he realized that he had manifested everything else as well. That the picture of his desired home, was the very same one that they had moved into.

Last summer, when I created the one in my office, I put a picture of a cruise ship on the map. I thought it would be great to do a seminar on a cruise ship. There are many different cruise ships, so I just found a picture and put it up. When I was accepted into Joel's mentorship program, he told me later that we were going to go on a cruise in October 2005. I thought, yes it has come true. However, I was not aware on just how much. You see just over a week ago, Joel told me the name of the cruise ship, so I looked it up on the internet and it is the very one that I have on my mind map.

So, my question to you is, are you willing to communicate at this level and truly attract your desires in life?

P.S. If you like what you're reading in this
newsletter, you'll love the book,
'Perceptions, How to discover what you are really seeing and how
it affects your belief system.'

It's an interactive manual that takes you through the steps to help
you overcome challenges in communicating and connecting with others.

Perceptions-Understanding What you are Really Seeing.


I am leaving Tuesday, for San Antonio Texas for the Double Birthday
Bash Seminar Celebration with Ted Nicolas and Joel Christopher.
March 18 to 21st
I will be co-mc at this event, as well as demonstrating the amazing webinar technology.
I will also be attending the powerful network luncheons with several marketing millionaires.
Come down, join me, and meet these amazing entrepreneurs!

Read all about the details here:
http://www.DoubleBirthdayBash.com

We will be continuing to bring in some top names to interview
on this amazing webinar system. Check out what so many
people are getting excited about. Find out why people from around
the world are switching.

How would you like to use this brand-new LIVE webinar video
and audio technology to connect with your friends, family
and business/work associates, WITHOUT spending a
dime on long distance phone calls?
Down load this new technology and have
a 14 day fr*e trial of this amazing system,
while you listen to these incredible people.

Live Webinar Technology


All the Best!
Maria Boomhower
The Master Communicator
"Command Attention & Confidence"
www.falconfreedom.com
Master Communicator Blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home